Friday, November 14, 2003

^The LonG lOSt FeElINg^

It has been a long dae for mi..slept for 4hrs and woke up half dead for my 2star course...but the moment i entered the sea, the sleepyness is gone like the strong wind.The water was choppy n rough todae,perhaps due to the tide change n passing clouds..bt it went off fine during the 8km expedition..

As the rain poured onto my back
And the wind blew into my eyes,
I began to search back the long lost feeling of freedom out in the wide broad open sea...
But not forgetting that, the short empitiness remains in mi..
It hurts,it recalls..
But i just threw them away to the back of my brain and let the passing clouds shower it away..
I stop myself from thinking..and it works..I just nid one to divert my attention..
I missed u?
Nope..
I missed the memories...


After the expedition, we went back to PADDLE CULTURE to play CanoepOLO..and also to practise some skills..As a saying goes "Practice makes perfect"..I have finalli mastered my paddle recovery!!!HoOrAY..n nt onli that, i can make it possible by recovering frm both ends..i m so glad i in a CCA where ppl cares for u..where ppl help u..I love TPCP ppl as dae goes by..!!MuacKS!~ ^^ ..
Has been quite sometime i touch the game, played a few matches..n was rather addicted by it, by sadly i have to leave for my bunch of Starbucks dearies...We went to celebrate bert bdae.. (is again..bt with 2nd bunch of ppl this time)..went to NoOcH The NoOdLE Bar for dinner..rather tired by the end of the dinner,feel lyk doZzing off..duno y..bt i guessed is coze everyone is tired too..

Legs hurt after the 45mins of limping frm Bugis to City Hall..rather sway todae..my heartwave precious slippers broke off on my way to meeting my dearies..bo bian lor..mst buy a new pair.n worst thing..shops ard there r fucking high class..Charles n Keith is consider one of the cheaper brand liaoz..wasted $27+ for a new pair of shoes..haix..cum hm kana nag again..mum sae i can open shoes shop liao..

haix.shall stop here le..veri veri sleepy tonite..tml still gona start my dae with Flag Day at PS..time to c n tolerate the real side of SiNGaPorEanS...

tata~

~It's u..It's just u..~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home