Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Sensored...
[For those above 18..]

What i;m gona be typing will b sutiable for ppl above 18. ppl thats underage pls leave..
i do not wish to influence ur mind....

still nt leaving? k lor..play on...


FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I FAILED THE BLODI DRIVING THEORY AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WTH IS GOING ON MAN?!!!! I WAS SO GOD DAMN CONFIDENCE..NW I FAIL..Where's m mistake sia...god shit!!!!i reaalli that LOSER MEHX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ARGH@!@@!!#
IF I NOE WHERE I GO WRONG AT LEAST NT THAT BAD RITE..NW IS I DUN EVEN NOE WHERE M BLODI STUPID MISTAKES ARE...
fUck!!!!

ARGH!!!
Kevin where u man...haix.....i nid ur support man....

shd i realli take tis sign n b a pessenger 4eva instead???
or shd i nv die and retake again?!!!!
God, pls shine mi the light................................................................

i'm so disappointed..nv eva in mi life after O'lvels...the other time when i so depressed is when i take mY o'level results../...haix...i realli duno..am i realli that stupid n dumb...y ppl pass 1 try..n mi lehx...haix...2nd try le lor n i still fail...i nv nv such a LOSER!!!!

JoAn @ loser.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home