Monday, May 16, 2005

ReFrEShED...

After days of slpless nites..
Finalli i can smell the aroma of dreams...
I finalli fall flat on my bed todae...
Was so tired that i slept at 6pm...
Eyes gt infection..
Absolute killer..
Keep tearing last nite at work...to the extend customers were lyk god damn shocked.. and asking if they help or anithing..lolx..some even felt guilty tinking they made mi cry..-smilex-
Nw beta le..esp after the slp..
Thanks to Huixin..
If nt i be at work still nw..
Didnt went work..
Coze the pain was absolute in bearable last nite..
This morning during training kinda beta le..
Bt whenever i closed my eyes...
I will start the tap flowing once more..
I simply hate the preaching pain..Sux!

Todae training was my absolute PEAK!
Running improved freaking 2mins as compared to my best on Thursday..nw is 29.41mins le..
Reservoir Sprinting was even beta..i forced myself to SPRINT all the way..instead of normally hardcore paddling..i'm eager to win all the sudden..timing was the best so far..
For the entire training..i forced myself..to the pt that i lost my feelings..all in my mind was:

BEAT THE REST!
WIN, WIN WIN...
IMPROVE IMPROVE IMPROVE...!
PROVE TO OURSELF AND OTHERS!
WE CANT AFFORD TO LOSE!

I feel my peak coming...
I feel the drive suddenly..
Im absolute tinking of winning and nth bt winning..
IVP here i come!!

Eunice:
Congrats on getting into N.team..You simply do us proud!
All the way~!
You know we'll owas be here for u yea`


~101% ! and nth bt it!~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home