Thursday, July 07, 2005

BORrINg..

cutting cutting and cutting papers for the whole morning.si bei sian le..
waiting for 12pm then go SAKURA eat the lunch buffet with my grp mates...mst reward ourself after all the suffering and pain @ SATA ma..haha..i damn cock todae i noe..even angela also cant stand my crap...whole time i c her i sae i stress wana eat..been lyk swolling 4pcks of Lays BBQ chips for the wk le...

dun ask mi y i so freaking stress.
i cant exactly express out too..
it just seems to mi that i have lots of tings on hand that i m afraid that i cant do it to my best..
sometimes i just hate to be a Super Perfectionist..
Everyting i wan the best quality..if nt i realli will bury into nite just to finish it up...
It's sick..i agree..
bt it just kip mi going..
for the sastisfaction...recognition..the future...
and everytime someone close show their care and concern to mi..
the drive just kip going even more...
I appreciate that effort from my love ones..
..truely..madly..deeply..
I love you ALL..~

And for the first time..i understand the magical effect of LOVE...
It's just so special..
I didnt have this feeling till i've met him..
It's a kind of feeling that i've nv experience b4 in my 19 yrs of life..
From him, i've learnt to tapper myself dwn.. [It's just so natural..no emphasis or wad to tone dwn..it just happen just lyk that..]
From him, i've becum smaller...this allows mi to observe the surrounding even beta..rather than kip tinking that i'm owas right..
From him, i understand wad is keeping ur cool..whenever i c him handle matters in his way, all just falls in the right way that he wans it to be.nth can stop him..[perhaps coze of his in-existence my temper flare again le..haix.i just cant help it..]
For him, i willing to erase that mentality that i holds on for the past 19 yrs... [I am who I am..]..

Love him lOts~

I cant wait for the day that we meet again..for im counting dwn every seconds as days go by..Working hard towards the goal that we set..the europe back pack trip that we longed for..everyting is gona happened..i promised...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home